Monday 8 November 2010

Xmas in Movember

More good news! It just spills out of me these days.Another UK festival inclusion for "The Naughty List" will be at Nottingham's Bang! Short Film Festival later on in the month. Bang! was the first festival to accept "House Guest" two years back so I have a lot of fondness for it and am really grateful to be involved again this year! It will be shown as part of the main screening on Sunday 28th, starting 8:30pm.Don't forget, the US debut of the film will be at the Red Stick International Animation Festival which goes from Wednesday 10th to Saturday 13th. It looks like a really exciting festival overall so if you can conceivably make your way to Louisiana by then I'd highly recommend it.Meanwhile I am seriously putting the 'Mo' in Movember as my decision has been made: I'm going full handlebar. Don't all rush me at once, gals...If I raise over £200 I'll actually buy wax and curl it at the ends. So make sure to donate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Article