Tuesday 27 September 2011

Baby Love

Some more film news, starting with the latest outing for "The Naughty List" which will be at the 3D Wire International Animation Market in Segovia, Spain this October 13th-16th. I don't know if it's incorporated into any particular screening events but will update when I get info as my childlike grasp of Spanish isn't doing me any favours at the moment.I'm very happy to say that later on in November my previous film “Ground Running” will be playing at Animated Encounters, the animation strand of Bristol’s own Encounters International Film Festival. This is a fest I’ve been going to since I moved here back in 2006, and handily my apartment’s pretty much just around the corner from the venue. It’s the first time any of my work has been included though, so it’s nice to be able to cross another high-tier fest off the list (between this, ITFS Stuttgart and Clermont-Ferrand I just have Annecy and Ottawa as my main ‘get’s left). Hurrah!
Sour grapes. It's sad, really...

No comments: