Monday 3 August 2015

Prélude, Aria et Final

http://throatbook.com/
The latest item on my 2015 'to do' list has been scratched off today with the release of the third and final installment of the serialised Throat editions. In the same somewhat unprecedented manner as The Birdcage coming out on time earlier this year, by strange miracle I managed to live up to my promise to myself that the book would be out this very day. As with books 1 and 2, this installment has some extra content from the original 'complete story' release. This time around it takes the form of a new interview looking back at how the story came together, conducted last month by the ever-wonderful Laura-Beth.
The retail print run is fairly limited but eagle-eyed US dwellers may find a copy if their local comics vendor has particularly fine taste. For everyone else's benefit I'm assured an Amazon listing for the standard and full-colour editions will be up by the end of the week, so will bung up some links when I have 'em.
And so draws a line under the saga of Throat. Thanks to those who've supported it and helped it come together in the first place, y'all are lovely indeed!

No comments: